Black Knight�s Fortress
Difficulty: Medium (hard for levels < 40)
Reward: 3 quest points, 2500 gp
Skills needed: 12 quest points
Items needed: Medium Bronze Helmet, Iron Chain Mail, regular armor and
Starting location: Falador, third floor of White Knight's Castle, West side
1. Talk to Sir Amik Varze, located in the white knights
castle in Falador. He tells you that their intelligence tells them that the
black knights are planning an attack on the white knights with some �secret
weapon.� He asks you to help them find out what it is and destroy it.
2. Prepare iron chain mail and a medium bronze helmet. Make them if you have
3. Travel north out of Falador and turn right at
the fork right outside the northern entrance. Continue north until the gap in
the cliffs to the West right before you reach the monks monastery. Walk through the gap
and go north until you see the big building. Go to the east side of the building
and, wearing your bronze helmet and iron chain mail, enter the door.
4. Ensure you put on your stronger armor. Push on the �odd looking wall in
from of you.�
Walk up and find the way through the system of ladders and doors to the grill and �listen� on grill. You will hear a meeting
between a witch, a goblin, and a black knight. They are talking about an invisibility
potion (secret weapon). Go back and leave through the �odd looking wall�.
5. You need a cabbage from the Monastery which is just to the East of the
mountain. Cabbages field is in the Northern part of the Monastery. Pick one and
return to the castle.
6. Back in the guard�s entrance, try to go
through the east door in. The guard, if there currently is one, will tell
you that the black knights are currently having a top secret meeting. You go
7. Go up the ladder (do it fast, level 31 Black Knight will attack you) and
to to another secret wall. Push it. Use the cabbage on the hole (be careful not
to eat it.) You should hear the witch yell that the potion was
8. To exit just leave through the way you came or teleport.
9. Return to Sir Amik Varze to claim your reward.
Source: RSDemon Online,