Difficulty level: Medium, Members only
Reward: 1 Quest Point, a non-tradable Law Talisman, and Access to Death Plateau
Quests Needed: Death Plateau
Skills Needed: 15 Agility, 60+ Combat, 30+ Thieving, 43 Prayer recommended.
Must be able to kill level 113 General
Items Needed: Climbing Boots (you can buy them for 12gp during
the quest), Lots of Food
Starting Location: Start by talking to the General Denulth in Burthorpe training camp.
- Talk to the General Denulth in Burthorpe training camp. Ask him about
fighting Trolls and offer help in rescuing Dunstan's son, Godric.
- If you don't have Climbing Boots, go North-West to Tenzing and you can buy
the boots from him for 12 gp.
- Go through the Tenzing's hut, climb over the Stile, blocked by rocks. Head North-East until you come to some Rocks.
Wear your Climbing Boots and Climb over. Once your over the rocks, you will see a split Path.
- Use the East path. You'll come to a gate (Arena Entrance.) When you try and open it, it will say you must defeat Dad.
- Go in and defeat Dad (level 101), next kill a Troll Spectator that
- Exit the arena through the North Gate and follow the path. You will
encounter aggressive Mountain Trolls (level 69 and 71). Enter the cave to the North West
and head to the Northern side of the cave, and exit it.
- Follow the path Northwest, stay on the outer-most level until you are past the Thrower
Trolls (level 68, running recommended, you can also activate Protect From
Ranged prayer.) After the Thrower Trolls, head South-West, again, still on the outer-most path. Keep going until you come to a Mountain Troll Camp. Head North through the camp, up the winding path until you reach another
- Enter the stronghold. There will be lots of Trolls (level 69 and 71)
around. Go South, through a door, and North to kill a Troll General (level
113). The general will hit a lot on you, so if you're able to, use protection from melee against
him as he's been know to hit up to 36. He will drop a Prison Key.
- Head South back to the Door. Now head North until you get to a staircase. Climb
down the stairs. Go two steps East, up to the Prison
Door. Open it, your key will disappear. Go down.
- Once down in the prison there are 2 Guards sleeping -- Twig & Berry
(both level 71.) Pickpocket Twig (or kill him) for the key to the prisoners' cell
(Cell Key 1.) Pickpocket Berry to get Cell Key 2.
- Use Cell Key 1 with Godric's Cage, and he will leave without saying anything.
Use Cell Key 2, with Eadgar's Cell, he will leave as well.
- Return to Denulth to claim your reward. He will send you to Dunstan who gives you a family heirloom - a Law Talisman.
Source: RSDemon Online,